PL may collect and process:
Use of Personal Information
- Personally identifiable information, such as:
- Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
- Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, handphone number, email, the purpose of your query, and details about your will; (“Personal Information”)
- Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by PL for the operation of the Services, to maintain quality of the Services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the tracs.io Website.
PL uses the collected information:
- To operate the Website and deliver the Services;
- To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
- To gather customer feedback;
- To inform or update you of other products or services available from PL and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To monitor, improve and administer the Website and Services, and to provide general statistics regarding user of the Website;
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
PL does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. PL may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique Personal Information is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, PL may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PL, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.Disclosure of Personal Information
PL will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on PL or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PL; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of tracs.io, or the general public.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties: (a) in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and (b) if tracs.io or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.